Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Please return any choir forms and ticket orders to Mrs. Bailey immediately following the announcements. Thank you!
- The co-ed volleyball tournament will be at Brown school on Monday at 12:30. The co-ed team needs to see Mrs. Pace at morning recess for details.
- Dear staff and students: A new spring session of Eco Tigers will begin next Thursday at lunch. Teachers, please give preference to students who did not participate in the last session. Permission forms have been placed in the mailboxes of grades 2 to 6 teachers for interested students. Students, please consider signing up for Eco Club if you’d like to be involved in caring for Gledhill gardens and helping to promote a healthy environment! Thanks from Mme. Leclerc and Ms Roshi
Mr. Currie talked about:
- Days of Significance
- Wearing your cold-weather gear on the playground.
- Day of Pink April 11th & the Great Gledhill Bake Sale