What’s on this week?
- Junior Choir at lunch
- Eco Club’s “Walking Wednesday”
- Rm 25 at McCordic School
- Ukulele Kids
- Karate Kids at lunch
- Primary Chess Room 5
- Primary Makerspace (Grade 1) at lunch
- Band and Strings
- Eco Club Meeting at Lunch
- Primary Chess – Rm 8
- Junior Chess – Afterschool
- Young Women on the Move
- Grade 6 C0-Ed Ultimate @ Danforth Tech
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Junior Choir – only a couple of practices left until Massey Hall! See you for rehearsal at 11:45. A reminder to choir members to please have your family pick up their tickets before next week’s concert.
- A message from the Eco Club – Do you walk to school often? Walking is a great way to get some exercise and feel happy and calm. You might even see some interesting birds or other wildlife on your walk. Tomorrow is Wednesday. We hope you will make it a “Walking Wednesday!” Have a great day!
- Grade 4, 5 and 6 Boys interested in trying out for the slo pitch team please come to a brief meeting at afternoon recess. (Mrs. Pace)
Remember to be positive.
Have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!