Eco-club made visits to the lunch-room to find out which students had a litter-less lunch. Their names were entered in a draw for some fun prizes. Four students won a prize out of a very high number of participants!What exactly were we looking for? Well here’s what:
1. Reusable drink containers with water to drink (no juice or pop)
2. Reusable food containers. No garbage. (Easy to open and BPA free Tupperware are available at the Dollarama)
3. Sugar free lunch and snack.
Let’s work together to keep the trash out of our schoolyard, keep our bodies healthy and strong, and love our planet!Gledhill’s Eco-Club runs every Thursday at lunch. Our Walking Wednesday campaign starts soon to promote healthy and sustainable transportation. We will also begin planning our vegetable and pollinator gardens this month.
- Walk to School Safety Meeting May 29, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm 2174 Danforth Ave Toronto's Manager of Transportation Services will be consulting with parents about their child's walk to school and how to make it safer.
- Pizza Lunch #6 June 1, 2018
- Bike Rally June 5, 2018
- Gledhill School Council Meeting #10 June 12, 2018 at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Family Fest June 22, 2018
Oliver’s Labels Fundraiser
Posts Month by Month