Eco-club made visits to the lunch-room to find out which students had a litter-less lunch. Their names were entered in a draw for some fun prizes. Four students won a prize out of a very high number of participants!What exactly were we looking for? Well here’s what:
1. Reusable drink containers with water to drink (no juice or pop)
2. Reusable food containers. No garbage. (Easy to open and BPA free Tupperware are available at the Dollarama)
3. Sugar free lunch and snack.
Let’s work together to keep the trash out of our schoolyard, keep our bodies healthy and strong, and love our planet!Gledhill’s Eco-Club runs every Thursday at lunch. Our Walking Wednesday campaign starts soon to promote healthy and sustainable transportation. We will also begin planning our vegetable and pollinator gardens this month.
- Movie Night February 22, 2019
- Skate Day March 7, 2019 Ted Reeve Community Arena, 175 Main St Grades 1-5 walk with their class to Ted Reeve Arena for either a morning or afternoon of skating. Loaner skates and helmets are available for kids who don't own their own.
- School Council Meeting March 21, 2019
- 4th Pizza Lunch (Gr 1 - Gr 5) March 29, 2019
- School Council Meeting April 16, 2019
- Movie Night April 26, 2019
- 5th Pizza Lunch (Gr 1 - Gr 5) May 3, 2019
- School Council Meeting May 16, 2019
- Family Fest June 14, 2019 at 3:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- School Council Meeting June 18, 2019
Oliver’s Labels Fundraiser
Posts Month by Month