What’s on this Week?
- Bike Rally – All bikes are stored in the gymnasium where they can be picked up by parents and students at the end of the day.
Thursday, June 7th
- ONE DAY ONLY Early Bird Sale on Family Fest Wristbands. This is big! This Thursday Family Fest Wristbands will be sold for $20 ($10 off the regular $30 price). They will be sold at drop off (7:40am – 9:00am) and pick up (3:00-3:30pm) near the kindergarten play area in the school yard.Family Fest is Friday, June 22 from 3:30 -7pm. The wristbands cover “All You Can Bounce” in our 6 inflatables and participation in the Impact Skateboarding Club activities.
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- All library books are due back today.
- Spirit Squad please come to the library at morning recess for a group photo.
- The library will be closed to students at recess for the month of June.
Mr. Currie talked about:
- Days of Significance
- Bike Rally instructions
Please remember to be safe.
Have a Bike Rally Tuesday.