What’s coming up?
- Today, Wednesday, October 3rd – Cross Country Meet at Ashbridges Bay – GO GLEDHILL!
- Tomorrow, October 4th – Deadline for PIZZA LUNCH orders. (Grades 1 through 6) They can be placed online at sagoto.com/gsc/pizza OR by printing off a form HERE and returning it to the office with payment
- October 1-4 – Grade 5s at Island School
- October 5th – PA Day
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- There is a Ukulele Kids presentation today in the large lunchroom for Grades 1-3 at 10:30am.
- We want to wish the Cross Country Team good luck!