Note: Today is the last day to get 20% off Gledhill Spirit Wear (Discount code SUPERBLACK) – All orders of $50 or more ship to your house for free from Entripy using UPS. You can find further details on Mr Webb’s website or if you have any questions please contact him at the school.
What’s coming up?
- Monday, November 26th – Character Ed Assembly (All are welcome)
- Friday, November 30th – Pizza Lunch (Gr 1-5)
- Friday, November 30th – Girls Grade 4/5 Basketball Tournament at Gledhill
- Wednesday, December 5th – Winter Concerts:
- JK/SK Concert at 2 pm (Kindie Ukulele Kids and the Musical “The Very, Very Gingerbread Men”)
- Grades 1-5 Concert at 6:30pm. (Rms 6, 8, 9, 14, 20, 21, 22, 26 and 28, Primary Choir and USchool Ukulele will perform)
- Friday, December 7th – PA Day
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- USchool Ukulele today at 11:30
- Rehearsal today at lunch for all grade 5s participating in the Kindergarten Musical.
- Hey Gledhill! It’s not too late to send us a photo of you and your family shopping with reusable bags. We will accept them for another week. Please email them to Mme Leclerc as soon as possible. email@example.com
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of students.