What’s coming up?
- Thursday, Jan 17th – School Council Meeting at 6pm
- Friday, Jan 18th – PA Day
- Friday, Feb 1st – Pizza Lunch
- Sunday, Feb 10th – Gledhill Goes to the Marlies
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- There is no strings today because the teacher is sick.
- Eco Club meets today at lunch.
- Forest of Reading Club will be starting next week on Thursdays at lunch. Students in Grades 3-5, if you are interested in joining, please come to the library and pick up a permission form today.
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of students.