What’s coming up?
- Thursday, Jan 17th – School Council Meeting at 6pm
- Friday, Jan 18th – PA Day
- Friday, Feb 1st – Pizza Lunch
- Sunday, Feb 10th – Gledhill Goes to the Marlies
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Happy New Year from the Spirit Squad! They will be planning more fun spirit days. Listen for their announcements.
- Spirit Squad, please meet Ms Ahmad and Miss Sorin on Monday afternoon recess on the playground.
- Reminder to girls in grades 4 and 5, there is a volleyball practice Monday morning at 8 AM. See you there! – Mrs Pace
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of students.