What’s coming up?
- Tuesday, February 19th – School Council Meeting 6-7:30pm
- Friday, February 22nd – Gledhill Movie Night (see poster below)
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- It’s Tuesday! That means Junior Choir begins today.
- Makerspace meets today at 11:45. Please eat your lunch first and wait to be picked up at 11:45. Bring all of your clothing with you. You will be going outside at 12:30.
- A message from Rm 19 – Hey Gledhill! We are proud to announce that the bake sale last week raised $378.30. Way to go! (proceeds will be donated to Covenant House)
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of students.
You must be logged in to post a comment.