What’s coming up?
- March 19-22 X-Fusion comes to Gledhill
- Thursday, March 21st- School Council Meeting. 6:00pm – 7:30pm in the library. Pizza and Child Care provided. All are welcome!
- Friday, March 29th – Pizza Lunch (Grades 1-5)
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
“I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- USchool Ukulele today at lunch
- Ms Pace would like to meet the boys and girls volleyball teams in the gym at morning recess.
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of students.