What’s coming up?
- Thursday, March 28th – Spring Session of Eco Club begins at lunchtime
- Friday, March 29th – Character Assembly 10:30 am – Everyone is Welcome
- Friday, March 29th – Pizza Lunch (Grades 1-5)
- Friday, March 29th – Earth Hour 2pm-3pm
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
“I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Practice tomorrow morning at 8am for those students on the volleyball team.
- The Spring session of Eco Club starts tomorrow, Thursday, at lunch in Rm 6. Please bring your lunch at 11:35. See you tomorrow Eco Tigers!
- Forest pf Reading and Read Aloud Club are cancelled tomorrow due to meetings
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of students.