What’s coming up?
- Thursday, March 28th – Spring Session of Eco Club begins at lunchtime
- Friday, March 29th – Character Assembly 10:30 am – Everyone is Welcome
- Friday, March 29th – Pizza Lunch (Grades 1-5)
- Friday, March 29th – Earth Hour 2pm-3pm
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
“I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Just a reminder, there is no Forest of Reading or Read Aloud Club today.
- Eco-Club will meet today in Room 6
- All ETT and ETFO members are asked to meet in the library at 1130
- A friendly reminder that tomorrow is “Wear Red for Ed”, where you are invited to wear something red.
- This is an announcement for all “Young Women on the Move”. Please meet on Friday in Room 30 at 1130. Bring your pizza lunch.
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities.