What’s coming up?
- April’s Character Education Trait is Co-operation
- April 16- Parent Council Meeting at 6pm. All are welcome. Childcare and pizza provided
- April 23- Track and Field Day
- April 25- Grade 5 Information night at DA Morrison
- April 26- Dance-A-Thon
- April 26 – Gledhill Movie Night – Earth Day Edition – Disney’s “Bears”
- April 30- Character Education Assembly at 1030am. All are welcome!
- April 30 – French Book Fair
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
“I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Cooperative art group for kindergarten to Grade 2 meets today. Please come directly to Room 8 at 11:30am. Daycare students and kindergarten students will be picked up by Ms. D’Souza or Mme Easton. Bring your lunch and outdoor clothes.
- To all teachers and staff: All School Track and Field Day has moved from Monday April 13 to Tuesday April 23 due to weather
- Co-ed volleyball team meets at 8am Friday morning.
- Young Women on the Move – Please meet in Room 30 eat 11:30am. Bring your lunch.
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities.