What’s coming up?
- Today, Monday May 13th- Kindergarten Orientation– 10:30am in the gym
- Tuesday May 14th- Kickoff Assembly for the Jump Rope for Heart
- Thursday, May 16th – Gledhill School Council Meeting 6-7:30pm. Everyone is welcome. Childcare and pizza provided.
- Monday May 20th- NO SCHOOL- Victoria Day
- Friday May 24- Gledhill Spirit Day – wear your Gledhill spirit wear or Gledhill colours
- Wednesday May 29- Character Ed Assembly
- Friday, May 31 – Deadline for ordering Argos tickets
- Wednesday June 5th- Spring Concert 6:30pm
- Friday June 14th- Gledhill Family Fest
- Monday, June 24th – Grade 5 Graduation Ceremony – AM
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
“I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Uschool Ukulele today at lunch
- Tuesday is Junior Choir at lunch.
- Concert Decorating Committee meets Wednesday at lunch.
- Jump Rope for Heart kick of ceremony is Tuesday at 10:30am.
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities.