What’s coming up?
- Monday May 13th- Kindergarten Orientation– 1030am in the gym
- Tuesday May 14th- Kickoff Assembly for the Jump Rope for Heart
- Thursday, May 16th – Gledhill School Council Meeting 6-7:30pm. Everyone is welcome. Childcare and pizza provided.
- Monday May 20th- NO SCHOOL- Victoria Day
- Friday May 24- Gledhill Spirit Day – wear your Gledhill spirit wear or Gledhill colours
- Wednesday May 29- Character Ed Assembly
- Friday, May 31 – Deadline for ordering Argos tickets
- Wednesday June 5th- Spring Concert 630pm
- Friday June 14th- Gledhill Family Fest
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
“I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- A huge Gledhill welcome to our visiting schools playing slo-pitch. GO TIGERS!
- Hi from the Eco-Club! Tomorrow is World Bird Migration Day. Does anyone in your family have a set of binoculars? Tomorrow will be a nice day to get out to your park and spot some unusual birds. Have fun!
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities.
You must be logged in to post a comment.