Date: Thursday, May 16, 2019
Time: 6:00pm to 7:30pm
ALL Parents and Guardians are welcome to attend all or part of the meeting and all are considered members of the Council!
Location: Gledhill School Library, 2nd Floor
Pizza will be served. Childcare will be provided. If your children are attending, please stay to help clean up the space that they are in when the meeting is over.
Note if the door is locked – please ring the bell and the caretaker will let you in.
6:00pm to 6:15pm – Welcome and introductions
6:15pm to 7:30pm (main agenda items)
● Bike Rodeo (Grades 1-2)
● Letters to Government in Support of Teachers/Concern of Budget Cuts
● June Planning Meeting
● Principal’s Update
● Committee Updates
● Other Business – Open floor
● Friday May 24 – Gledhill Spirit Day – wear your Gledhill spirit wear or Gledhill colours
● Wednesday May 29 – Character Ed Assembly
● Friday, May 31 – Deadline for ordering Argos tickets
● Wednesday June 5th – Spring Concert 6:30pm
● Friday, June 14th, 2019 – Family Fest
● Monday, June 24th – Grade 5 Graduation Ceremony – AM
Next Council Meeting is Tuesday, June 18th
Minutes from Past Meetings can be found HERE