What’s coming up?
- Monday May 20th- NO SCHOOL- Victoria Day
- Friday May 24- Gledhill Spirit Day – wear your Gledhill spirit wear or Gledhill colours
- Wednesday May 29- Character Ed Assembly
- Friday, May 31 – Deadline for ordering Argos tickets
- Wednesday June 5th- Spring Concert 6:30pm
- Friday June 14th- Gledhill Family Fest
- Monday, June 24th – Grade 5 Graduation Ceremony – AM
Reminder that there is a bin in the office for donations of supplies to “Gledhill Gives Back”
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
“I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- There will be no strings this morning.
- Permission forms for Ultimate Frisbee are ready for pick up. Please come to the gym at morning recess. Mrs. Pace
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities.