What’s coming up?
- Tomorrow, Thursday, June 13th- Spring Concert 6:30pm (School Council will be selling pizza starting at 5:30)
- Tomorrow, Thursday, June 13th – Last day to claim Lost and Found items
- Friday June 14th- Gledhill Family Fest 3-7pm
- Friday June 21- Spirit Day- “Tacky Tourist Beach Day”
- Saturday, June 22 – Gledhill goes to the Argos
- Monday, June 24th – Grade 5 Graduation Ceremony – 10 AM
Reminder that there is a bin in the office for donations of supplies to “Gledhill Gives Back”. Donations(school supplies and non perishable food) are being accepted until the last day of school!!!
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
“I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Happy Disney Day at Gledhill!
- The Disney Dress rehearsal is this afternoon at 12:30.
- Thank you to all students who returned their library books by the June 10th deadline. If you still have books, please return them as soon as possible. Congratulations to Mme Roshi’s class – they returned all their books on time!
- A reminder to all students who still have school jerseys to return them to Mrs Pace or Mr Webb ASAP.
- Spirt Squad should please meet at the playground during afternoon recess.
Clothing Swap Announcement: Thank you so much for all of the great clothes that you have been sending in. We have a really great collection of items to be exchanged at the swap. Please make sure that you have looked over the lost and found by Thursday as all items will be added to the swap on Friday at Family Fest. Remember all items will be donated to charity following Family Fest. Go Tigers!
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities.
You must be logged in to post a comment.