ALL Parents and Guardians are welcome to attend all or part of the meeting and all are considered members of the Council!
Location: Gledhill School Library, 2nd Floor
Pizza will be served. Child care will be provided.
Note if the door is locked – please ring the bell and the caretaker will let you in.
5:50 p.m. – Council members will meet new parents just inside the main Gledhill doors.
6:00pm to 6:05pm – Welcome and introductions
6:05 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Kindergarten Welcome Portion
- Q&A with Mrs. D’Souza, Teacher (10 minutes)
- Q&A with Parents on Council – The Inside Scoop – What time do I drop my child off? Where do I drop my child off? When is lunch time? Is my child going to be okay?
- School tour will follow remainder of meeting.
6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
- Family Fest Update
- Council Positions 2019-2020
- Pizza Lunch Update
- Vice-Principal Update
- Committee Updates
- Other Business – Open floor
- School Tour, Mr. Craig Budgell, VP, Gledhill Avenue Public School
- Thursday, June 27, 2019 – Last Day of School for 2018/2019
- Tuesday, September 3, 2019 – First Day of School for 2019/2020
You must be logged in to post a comment.