What’s coming up?
- Tonight- Parent Council Mtg in the library at 6pm. Pizza and childcare provided. The beginning of the mtg will have a special “Welcome to Gledhill” portion followed by agenda items.
- Friday June 21- Spirit Day- “Tacky Tourist Beach Day”
- Saturday, June 22 – Gledhill goes to the Argos
- Monday, June 24th – Grade 5 Graduation Ceremony – 10 AM
- Thursday June 27th- LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
- Friday June 28th- PA DAY
- Tuesday Sept 3rd- FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Reminder that there is a bin in the office for donations of supplies to “Gledhill Gives Back”. Donations(school supplies and non perishable food) are being accepted until the last day of school!!!
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
“I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- A message for Eco-Club Tigers. If you have not already done so, please make sure to hand in your permission form for our walking excursion on Thursday at lunchtime. Please drop off to Mme Leclerc as soon as possible. Thanks! See you Thursday at Room6.
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities.
You must be logged in to post a comment.