What’s coming up?
- Tomorrow- Friday June 21- Spirit Day- “Tacky Tourist Beach Day”
- Friday June 21- Play Day for Grades 1-5, including Jump Rope for Heart. Remember your hats and sunscreen!
- Saturday, June 22 – Gledhill goes to the Argos
- Monday, June 24th – Grade 5 Graduation Ceremony – 10 AM
- Thursday June 27th- LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
- Friday June 28th- PA DAY
- Tuesday Sept 3rd- FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Reminder that there is a bin in the office for donations of supplies to “Gledhill Gives Back”. Donations(school supplies and non perishable food) are being accepted until the last day of school!!!
“I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Students in grades 1-5 will be participating in Play Day, including Jump Rope for Heart tomorrow, Friday June 21. Students should remember a hat and sunscreen should be put on before coming to school.
- A message for Eco-Club: Eco-Tigers, we will meet today at our usual time outside Room 6. Bring your jacket and wear your outdoor shoes or boots. The rain is supposed to lighten up and we should be able to deliver yellow fish road flyers today. See you soon! Thanks- from Mme. Leclerc
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities.