What’s coming up?
- Thursday June 27th- LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
- Friday June 28th- PA DAY
- Tuesday Sept 3rd- FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Reminder that there is a bin in the office for donations of supplies to “Gledhill Gives Back”. Donations(school supplies and non perishable food) are being accepted until the last day of school!!!
“I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Any grade 3 student interested in being part of the School Ukulele program next year in grade 4, please get information from Mrs. Bailey this week.
- Reminder to all teachers that OSR’s are to be pulled from the cabinets in the office by the end of the day today. DO NOT TAKE THE GREEN HANGING FOLDERS.
- Teachers- if you have any equipment you borrowed from the gym, could you please send it down to Mrs. Pace or Mr. Webb. We are beginning to do our year end inventory.
- Students- please have a look at home for any Gledhill jerseys and return them to Mrs. Pace or Mr. Webb before Thursday.
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities.