What’s coming up?
- TOMORROW – Tuesday October 8th- Picture Day
- Thursday October 10th – Terry Fox Assembly
- Friday October 11th – PA Day – NO SCHOOL!
- Monday October 14th – Thanksgiving – NO SCHOOL!
- Tuesday October 15th @ 6pm – Gledhill Parent Council Meeting in library. Pizza and childcare will be provided
- Tuessday October 22nd – Primary Choir begins
- Friday October 25th @ 9am – Character Education Assembly “Responsibility”
- Thursday October 31st @ 1245pm – Hallowe’en Parade
- Good morning! Please stand for the Land Acknowledgement and our National Anthem.
- We acknowledge we are hosted on the lands of the Mississaugas of the Anishinaabe , the Haudenosaunee Confederacy and the Wendat. We also recognize the enduring presence of all First Nations, Metis and Inuit Peoples.
- O Canada
- Please be seated. Make sure you are listening to anything that is relevant to you.
- Today is Monday October 7th and it is Day 5 in our schedule. Our character theme for October is Responsibility and here is something to think about. “Though I am not always responsible for what happens to me, I am responsible for how I handle what happens to me.” – Zig Ziglar
- A reminder to all girls on the soccer team to check the schedule for this weeks practices. Please meet in the gym tomorrow morning at 815am. Ms Pace.
- Boys soccer tournament scheduled for today has been postponed. Meeting at first recess today outside the gym office. Mr Webb.
- A message from the Eco-Team: Dear students and parents, it’s a good idea to write the room number on your water bottle and lunch containers. A room number makes it easier for lost items to be returned to you. Thanks for listening!
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities. Some days part of the announcements are read by the students in French. For the purposes of these posts, announcements will be in English.