What’s coming up?
- TOMORROW – Tuesday October 22nd – Primary Choir begins
- Friday October 25th @ 9am – Character Education Assembly “Responsibility”. Everyone is welcome!
- Friday October 25th- Movie night at Gledhill in the gym. Doors open at 6pm, movie starts at 630pm. Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse
- Thursday October 31st @ 1215pm- Parent Council Halloween Parade Coffee Social in the Kindie Triangle! Bring your own reusable mug!
- Thursday October 31st @ 1245pm – Hallowe’en Parade
- Good morning! Please stand for the Land Acknowledgement and our National Anthem.
- We acknowledge we are hosted on the lands of the Mississaugas of the Anishinaabe , the Haudenosaunee Confederacy and the Wendat. We also recognize the enduring presence of all First Nations, Metis and Inuit Peoples.
- O Canada
- Please be seated. Make sure you are listening to anything that is relevant to you.
- Today is Monday October 21st and it is Day 3 in our schedule. Our character theme for October is Responsibility and here is something to think about. “Nothing will ever change when you point the finger of blame. Out of responsibility comes possibility.” – Lisa Villa Prosen
- Spirit Squad meeting today at 11:30am in Ms. Ahmad’s room
- Makerspace permission forms are due today- our first meeting is tomorrow
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities. Some days part of the announcements are read by the students in French. For the purposes of these posts, announcements will be in English.