What’s coming up?
- Friday October 25th – Friday November 1st– “Scare away hunger food drive”– more info to follow
- Thursday October 31st @ 1215pm- Parent Council Halloween Parade Coffee Social in the Kindie Triangle! Bring your own reusable mug!
- Thursday October 31st @ 1245pm – Hallowe’en Parade
- Tuesday November 5th- Picture retake day
- Friday November 15th – Last day to buy Marlies tickets
- Saturday November 30th @ 130pm – Marlies Game at Scotiabank arena.
- Good morning! Please stand for the Land Acknowledgement and our National Anthem.
- We acknowledge we are hosted on the lands of the Mississaugas of the Anishinaabe , the Haudenosaunee Confederacy and the Wendat. We also recognize the enduring presence of all First Nations, Metis and Inuit Peoples.
- O Canada
- Please be seated. Make sure you are listening to anything that is relevant to you.
- Today is Monday October 28th and it is Day 3 in our schedule. Our character theme for October is Responsibility and here is something to think about. “Freedom is the will to be responsible for ourselves.”- Nietzsche
- Gledhill, don’t forget! The coffin awaits your dead batteries! Put them to rest soon and you won’t have to worry about S-C-A-R-Y chemicals!
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities. Some days part of the announcements are read by the students in French. For the purposes of these posts, announcements will be in English