What’s coming up?
- TODAY – Monday November 11th – 1020am- Remembrance Day Assembly in the gymnasium- All are welcome to attend
- Thursday November 14th from 330-6pm- Special Family Event- Scholastic Book Fair. Volunteers needed from 330-6pm http://bit.ly/scholastic18
- Thursday November 14th – Thursday Nov 21st – Scholastic Book Fair in the school library. Volunteers needed from 830-1140am http://bit.ly/scholastic18
- Friday November 15th – Last day to buy Marlies tickets
- Friday November 15th – PA DAY
- Thursday November 21st 6-730pm- Parent Council Mtg in school library. All are welcome. Child care and pizza will be provided
- Friday November 22nd – Movie Night at Gledhill in the gym- “Rise of the Guardians”. Doors open at 6pm and movie starts at 630pm. If you are interested in volunteering to make this might a success, please sign up at https://signup.com/go/RGzhQUX
- Saturday November 30th @ 130pm – Marlies Game at Scotiabank arena.
- Good morning! We will be playing O’Canada and the land acknowledgement at the assembly today.
- Please be seated. Make sure you are listening to anything that is relevant to you.
- Today is Monday November 11th and it is Day 3 in our schedule. Our character theme for November is Empathy and here is something to think about. “Only your compassion and your loving kindness are invincible, and without limit.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- Remembrance Day Assembly
- Book Fair crew, please meet Ms. Kopka in the library today at last recess.
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities. Some days part of the announcements are read by the students in French. For the purposes of these posts, announcements will be in English.