What’s coming up?
- TODAY- Wednesday November 13th- Progress reports go home
- TOMORROW- Thursday November 14th from 330-6pm- Special Family Event- Scholastic Book Fair. Volunteers needed from 330-6pm http://bit.ly/scholastic18
- Thursday November 14th – Thursday Nov 21st – Scholastic Book Fair in the school library. Volunteers needed from 830-1140am http://bit.ly/scholastic18
- Friday November 15th – Last day to buy Marlies tickets
- Friday November 15th – PA DAY
- Thursday November 21st 6-730pm- Parent Council Mtg in school library. All are welcome. Child care and pizza will be provided
- Friday November 22nd – Movie Night at Gledhill in the gym- “Rise of the Guardians”. Doors open at 6pm and movie starts at 630pm. If you are interested in volunteering to make this might a success, please sign up at https://signup.com/go/RGzhQUX
- Saturday November 30th @ 130pm – Marlies Game at Scotiabank arena.
- Thursday December 12th- Winter Concert
Highlights from today’s announcements:
- Good morning! Please stand for the Land Acknowledgement and our National Anthem.
- We acknowledge we are hosted on the lands of the Mississaugas of the Anishinaabe , the Haudenosaunee Confederacy and the Wendat. We also recognize the enduring presence of all First Nations, Metis and Inuit Peoples.
- O Canada
- Please be seated. Make sure you are listening to anything that is relevant to you.
- Today is Wednesday November 13th and it is Day 5 in our schedule. Our character theme for November is Empathy and here is something to think about. “The great gift of human beings is that we have the power of empathy.”- Meryl Streep
- A reminder to all Grade 5 teachers that students in strings are practicing now. Please do not mark those students absent. A list of students was emailed to you today.
- Have a wintery Wednesday
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities. Some days part of the announcements are read by the students in French. For the purposes of these posts, announcements will be in English.
You must be logged in to post a comment.