Meeting date and time: Thursday June 9, 2022, 6:30pm – 7:30pm
ALL Parents and Guardians are welcome to attend all or part of the meeting and all are considered members of the Council!
ALL parents and guardians also have voting rights at each meeting, regardless of how many meetings you attend.
- Welcome and introductions
- Principal updates
- Gledhill Family BBQ update (happening on Friday June 17, 5-7pm)
- Use of Council funds for approval (vote):
- $500 donation to the school for the Grade 5 graduation ceremony
- $500 donation towards the Grade 5 graduation student dance party (that parents are organizing for Friday June 24, 6-8pm)
- Up to $200 for freezies for the track and field days (June 23/24)
- Up to $2500 towards food costs for the Gledhill Family BBQ
- Initiate discussion about Council roles for next school year (2022/23)
- Other business, updates, and questions
Note: The Zoom meeting link will be sent in advance.
Thanks and see you virtually next week!