The next School Council meeting will take place on Tuesday, October 27th – 6:30 to 8:00 in the School Library. It is the first meeting with this year’s newly elected School Council and the meeting will focus on goal setting. With this in mind, we would like to get your input to create goals for the school year.
Please help us by responding to a short Creating School Council Goals Survey.
Ideas of what we could focus on:
- communication with parents
- providing advice to the school administration on applicable matters
- providing parents and families with resources — workshops, education sessions, etc.
- providing supplementary school resources — technology, in classroom tools, etc.
- sponsoring in-class enrichment programs — Scientist in the School, Drama with Jeff, etc.
- sponsoring zero-cost-to-student programs or events within the school — clubs, etc.
- providing fun social events for the Gledhill community
- engaging with the broader community
We look forward to hearing your ideas and seeing you at next Tuesday’s meeting.