Highlights from the morning announcements:
- A message from Eco-tigers: Did you know it’s bike to school week? Biking is a great, fun, healthy way to get around and keep the air clean! Each time you bike to school, you can write your name on a draw prize ticket which are carried by Eco-tigers at the front and the back of the school each morning. You could win a new bell or helmet! Ride on Gledhill!!
- Did you know Gledhill had it’s most successful track and field year this very year? Congratulations everyone!
- Today is the last Karate Kids. Have fun!
- Remember: this Friday is pizza day and movie night.
- This is a reminder for Badminton club: we play tomorrow morning. See you there!