Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
- Tomorrow is Red and White Spirit Day for Valentine’s Day.
- Come celebrate Winter Carnival at morning recess all this week. There will be grade 5/6 students running games in all parts of the yard.
- For the Love of Carnival is also hosting a door decorating contest. Work together to design a door that celebrates the Love of Winter Carnival.
- No choir practice tomorrow but conductors meet in Rm 15 tomorrow.
- The 100th Anniversary Committee meeting scheduled for this Wednesday has been moved to this Thursday due to division meetings.
- There is Folkfest today at lunch. Please bring your outdoor gear and meet outside of the doors by the large lunchroom.