Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
- Note to Parents: Tonight is the School Council Meeting. Among other things on the agenda are the outlining by the Principal of next year’s School Organization (How many classes of what grade are anticipated – including planned split classes etc. ) and discussion of possible scenarios to include Yoga/Mindfulness in next year’s school activities! Housekeeping items start at 6:00pm, General meeting starts at 6:30pm in the Library. Pizza and child care are provided. All parents are welcome!
- Makerspace and Forest of Reading will meet today at lunch.
- SKAT auditions continue today at morning recess in the music room.
- The library will be closed at recess this afternoon.
- The Running Club meets tomorrow morning at 7:45am.
- Kindergarten helpers -please come to Rm 25 for a meeting at morning recess. Any grade 4, 5 and 6 students interested in joining, please come.
- Eco-Club will meet today in Rm 6.
- A message from the Eco Club: Today is Thursday and Eco Club will monitor the lights. We encourage you to open the window coverings in the morning and turn off the lights. Let the sunlight in to save our resources.