Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
- Decorating Committee meets after school in the Music Room.
- Reminder that the Painting Club meets after school today in Rm 19.
- All Grade 4, 5 and 6 students interested in playing Ultimate Frisbee please come to a meeting in the gym at morning recess.
- Boys to Men group meets today at lunch with Mr. Webb.
- All students who are moving on to the June 7th Conference Final for track and field are on the list posted in front of the gym office. Please come to a meeting at afternoon recess in the gym.
- Eco-Club read an announcement.
- TIRF Rugby begins today during gym classes. Please drop off and pick up students as usual.
- Badminton Team – Due to a number of absences yesterday, we will be taking the yearbook photo today at 1st recess. If you played in the tournament, then meet Mlle. MacPhersen at 10:05 in the gym.
- Yearbook Club meets tomorrow, Thursday, at lunch in the library.
- STEM expo is tomorrow.
- Messages about International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia and International Family Visibility Day.