The Gledhill School Council would like to thank everyone who attended Friday’s Family Fest and helped to make it such a success!
Thank you to our organizers – Melissa, Scarlett, Chantal and Marni who put together a fantastic line up of fun activities and delicious food.
Thank you to our army of parent (and staff) volunteers who helped to set up, run stations and clean up after the event.
Thank you to our dozens of families who donated a delicious assortment of food for our Bake and International Food tables.
Thank you to the group of grade 3 students who worked hard to make and sell their crafty creations raising $27 for the school council.
Thank you to our local businesses who donated food, tents and gift certificates: Davidson’s Valu-mart, Hollandaise Diner, Oak Park Deli, Time Capsule Cafe, Firkin on the Danforth, Kevin Smith Homes, Hand and Stone, Dance Kids Canada and Carter’s Ice Cream.
The funds raised at Family Fest make it possible to have the variety of council sponsored programs and activities we have at Gledhill. These include Skate Day, Scientist in the Classroom, Drama with Jeff, Prologue Theatre performances as well as many other initiatives.
Thank you to everyone for continuing the tradition of Family Fest at Gledhill.
- School Council Meeting January 17, 2019
- 3rd Pizza Lunch (Gr 1 - Gr 5) February 1, 2019
- School Council Meeting February 19, 2019
- Movie Night February 22, 2019
- School Council Meeting March 21, 2019
- 4th Pizza Lunch (Gr 1 - Gr 5) March 29, 2019
- Gledhill Goes to the Marlies March 30, 2019 at 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm Students will have the opportunity to skate before the 4pm game. Details to be announced closer to the date.
- School Council Meeting April 16, 2019
- Movie Night April 26, 2019
- 5th Pizza Lunch (Gr 1 - Gr 5) May 3, 2019
Oliver’s Labels Fundraiser
Posts Month by Month