The Gledhill School Council would like to thank everyone who attended Friday’s Family Fest and helped to make it such a success!
Thank you to our organizers – Melissa, Scarlett, Chantal and Marni who put together a fantastic line up of fun activities and delicious food.
Thank you to our army of parent (and staff) volunteers who helped to set up, run stations and clean up after the event.
Thank you to our dozens of families who donated a delicious assortment of food for our Bake and International Food tables.
Thank you to the group of grade 3 students who worked hard to make and sell their crafty creations raising $27 for the school council.
Thank you to our local businesses who donated food, tents and gift certificates: Davidson’s Valu-mart, Hollandaise Diner, Oak Park Deli, Time Capsule Cafe, Firkin on the Danforth, Kevin Smith Homes, Hand and Stone, Dance Kids Canada and Carter’s Ice Cream.
The funds raised at Family Fest make it possible to have the variety of council sponsored programs and activities we have at Gledhill. These include Skate Day, Scientist in the Classroom, Drama with Jeff, Prologue Theatre performances as well as many other initiatives.
Thank you to everyone for continuing the tradition of Family Fest at Gledhill.
- Gledhill School Council Meeting #7 March 22, 2018 at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Movie Night March 23, 2018 at 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Dance-a-thon April 13, 2018
- Gledhill School Council Meeting #8 April 19, 2018 at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Pizza Lunch #5 April 27, 2018
- Movie Night May 11, 2018 at 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Gledhill School Council Meeting #9 May 15, 2018 at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Pizza Lunch #6 June 1, 2018
- Bike Rally June 14, 2018
- Gledhill School Council Meeting #10 June 14, 2018 at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Oliver’s Labels Fundraiser
Posts Month by Month