- Families can arrive as early at 12:20pm.
- Participants can enter the arena at the North Group Experiences Check-In gate at Ricoh Coliseum.
- A member of the Marlies staff will be there to direct people to the change rooms so they can put on their skates.
- Anyone under the age of 13 must wear a helmet.
- No hockey sticks or pucks, this is just a pleasure skate!
Waivers must be signed for everyone going on the ice. They can be downloaded here:
- After the skate families can return their skates to their cars and then make their way to the main entrance for gates opening at 3:00pm.
- Liberty Village is a close walk away if you would like to grab a coffee or bite to eat before 4:00pm puck drop.