What’s on this week:
- Fire Safety Presentations begin
- Primary Choir at Lunch (Grades 1-3)
- POSTPONED until Dec 12 – Junior Makerspace at lunch (Gr 4-6)
- Raptors 905
- Ukulele Kids
- Winter Concert Dress Rehearsal at 9:00 am
- Primary Makerspace (Grades 2-3)
- Chess @ Lunch in Rm 25
- Winter Concerts: Kindie Concert at 2pm, Gr 1-6 Concert at 6:45pm
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Last Primary Choir rehearsal is today! All members must attend. Mrs. Bailey will pick you up from where you eat lunch at 11:45.
- The dress rehearsal for the Winter Concert is tomorrow at 9 am.
- Attention Junior Maker Space members. Due to the Raptors field trip, today’s session is postponed until next week. No Maker Space today. See you on Tuesday, Dec 12.
- All decorations that are being made for the Winter Concert need to be delivered to the Music Room by last period tomorrow. Thank you very much! Mrs. Bailey.
- A message from the Eco-Club: Thank you to the grade 2 – 6 teachers who have drawn the names of the students to participate in Eco Club each Thursday. Please let Mme. Leclerc and Ms Roshi know the students’ names. Merci!
Mr Currie talked about:
- Putting on all gear sent from home
- Avoiding large puddles and mud in the field
Please remember to try your best
Have a TOOTIE FRUITIE Tuesday!