Please join us for the last School Council meeting of 2017!!! ALL Parents and Guardians are welcome to attend all or part of the meeting and all are considered members of the Council!
Date: Tuesday, December 12th
Time: 6:00pm to 7:30pm
Location: Gledhill School Library, 2nd Floor
Pizza and babysitting services will be provided!
Note if the door is locked – please ring the bell and the caretaker will let you in.
6:00pm to 6:30pm (housekeeping items) Approval of November meeting minutes – Found here
6:30pm to 7:30pm (main agenda items)
- Discussion with Sheila Cary-Meagher, Trustee on role of the principal and trustee.
- Movement presentation (pitch for school event using council funds)
- Chair Updates – Fundraising, Movie Night, Parent Engagement, Communications, Grants, Healthy Kids, Volunteer Coordinator, Ward and School Advocacy, and Eco
- Principal’s update
- Update on workshops offered by Public Health Nurse
Other Business – Open floor
- Pizza Day – December 15th
- Potluck and Family Dance – January 18th
- Next Council meeting – January 23rd, 2018
January Council Agenda Highlights:
- Kindie Engagement – discuss opportunity for a special kindie movie night or snack event on pizza day