What’s on this week:
- Character Ed. Assembly
- Rms 24, 25, 30 off to see Wonder
- Eco Club @ Lunch
- Chess @ Lunch in Rm 25
- Principal for the Day
- Spirit Day – COZY PAJAMA DAY!
- Last Day of School 2017
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Mrs. Bailey will meet the Primary Choir at 11:45 in the basement and go to the Music Room for a brief meeting. Make sure to have your outdoor clothes and boots.
- This Friday is Pajama Day. Yay! Wear your PJs to school!
- Grades 2 and 3 students, if you are interested in joining Makerspace Club in January, please see Mrs Kopka in the library this morning to pick up a permission form. M
- Makerspace and Forest of Reading Forms are due tomorrow.
- Eco Club will meet on Thursday at lunch. Please bring any outstanding permission forms.
Mr Currie talked about:
- Days of Significance
Please remember not to through snow.
Have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!