What’s on this week:
- Rms 24, 25, 30 off to see Wonder
- Eco Club @ Lunch
- Chess @ Lunch in Rm 25
- Principal for the Day
- Spirit Day – COZY PAJAMA DAY!
- Last Day of School 2017
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- PJ Day is this Friday!
- Today’s “How to Green your Holiday” Hot chocolate winner is “S” from Rm 29. She suggests: Use ornaments made of natural materials and avoid buying ornaments that are made of plastic. Thanks for your idea! We know that many types of plastics cannot be recycled. Your hot chocolate will arrive sometime this afternoon.
- Eco Club will meet tomorrow at lunch in Rm 6
- Student read message about keeping the snow on the ground.
Please remember to stay off the ice.
Have a WACKY Wednesday!