Please join us for the next Gledhill School Council meeting. ALL Parents and Guardians are welcome to attend all or part of the meeting and all are considered members of the Council!
Date: Thursday, February 22nd
Time: 6:00pm to 7:30pm
Location: Gledhill School Library, 2nd Floor
Pizza and babysitting services will be provided!
Note if the door is locked – please ring the bell and the caretaker will let you in.
6:00pm to 6:30pm (housekeeping items) Approval of January Minutes viewed HERE
6:30pm to 7:30pm (main agenda items)
· Round table introductions
· Brief 101 for newcomers on what Gledhill School Council does
· Chair Updates – Fundraising, Movie Night, Parent Engagement, Communications, Grants, Treasurer, Healthy Kids, Volunteer Coordinator, Ward and School Advocacy, and Eco
· Call out for Co-organizers for events:
· Fundraising for Hailey – update and vote on January Movie Night proceeds
· School staffing policies (particularly around custodial staff)
· Parent escalation process (recap – discussed in December)
· Principal’s update
Other Business – Open floor
- Pizza Day (Grades 1-6) – March 2nd
- Gledhill Skate Day (Grades 1-6) – March 8, 2018
- *New Date* Dance-A-Thon (Grades 1-6) – April 13th, 2018
- Next Council meeting – March 20th, 2018