SPECIAL MEETING: Graduating Class Focus with guest speaker Marc Mullan, principal at DA Morrison Middle School.
ALL Parents and Guardians are welcome to attend all or part of the meeting and all are considered members of the Council!
Date: Thursday, March 22nd
Time: 6:00pm to 7:30pm
Location: Gledhill School Library, 2nd Floor
Pizza and babysitting services will be provided!
Note if the door is locked – please ring the bell and the caretaker will let you in.
6:00pm to 6:15pm (housekeeping items) Approval of February meeting minutes – Found HERE
6:15pm to 7:30pm (main agenda items)
- Round table introductions
- Brief 101 on what parent council does for newcomers
- Marc Mullan, Principal of DA will come and give a talk for graduating parents
- Chair Updates – Fundraising, Movie Night, Parent Engagement, Communications, Grants, Treasury, Healthy Kids, Volunteer Coordinator, Ward and School Advocacy, and Eco
- Principal’s update
Other Business – Open floor
- Pizza Day (Grades 1-6) – April 27th
- ****New Date*** Dance-A-Thon (Grades 1-6) – TBC
- Family Fest – EVERYONE – June 22nd
- Next Council meeting – April 19th, 201