What’s on today?
- Dress rehearsal for the Spring Concert
- Special Folkfest
- French Book Fair in the Library (see details below)
- Spring Concert –
- Starting at 5:00pm the School Council will start selling a yummy assortment of pre-concert snacks and dinner options. Cash and credit cards will be accepted
- Please remember to bring your reusable water bottles to fill at our water bottle filling station. (As part of our school’s Eco-Initiaves, bottled water will not be sold)
- Doors open to the concert at 6:00pm
- Concert begins at 6:30pm
IMPORTANT: Posting photos and videos online of children other than your own can potentially pose a threat to the safety and security of certain children.
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Meeting at lunch today for all track team members who placed in the top 3 to discuss Conference Championships June 7.
- French Book Fair is tomorrow.
- A huge congratulations to the boys Slo-pitch team and their efforts on Friday. Shout out to Z.C. for an EPIC highlight reel catch in centre field! Thank you Team!
Mr. Currie talked about:
- Days of Significance
Remember to be a good friend.
Have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!