What’s coming up?
- TODAY- Thursday, June 13th- Spring Concert 6:30pm (School Council will be selling pizza starting at 5:30)
- TODAY, Thursday, June 13th – Last day to claim Lost and Found items
- TOMORROW, Friday June 14th- Gledhill Family Fest 3-7pm
- Friday June 21- Spirit Day- “Tacky Tourist Beach Day”
- Saturday, June 22 – Gledhill goes to the Argos
- Monday, June 24th – Grade 5 Graduation Ceremony – 10 AM
- Thursday June 27th- LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
- Friday June 28th- PA DAY
Reminder that there is a bin in the office for donations of supplies to “Gledhill Gives Back”. Donations(school supplies and non perishable food) are being accepted until the last day of school!!!
“I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- If you have PE with Mrs Pace, please bring your students to the basement. Please pick up your students from the basement
A message from the School Council: Tomorrow afternoon after school is Family Fest. The schoolyard will be transformed into a sea of Bouncy Castles. Come ready for lots of fun!
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities.