What’s coming up?
- TOMORROW – Thursday October 3rd- Cross Country Meet at Ashbridge’s Bay. Please feel free to come and cheer our Team on! See picture below for approximate race time(s) schedule!
- Tuesday October 8th- Picture Day
- Friday October 11th– PA Day – NO SCHOOL!
- Monday October 14th– Thanksgiving – NO SCHOOL!
Highlights from this today’s announcements:
- Good morning! Please stand for the Land Acknowledgement and our National Anthem.
- We acknowledge we are hosted on the lands of the Mississaugas of the Anishinaabe , the Haudenosaunee Confederacy and the Wendat. We also recognize the enduring presence of all First Nations, Metis and Inuit Peoples.
- O Canada
- Please be seated. Make sure you are listening to anything that is relevant to you.
- Today is Wednesday October 2nd and it is Day 2 in our schedule. Our character theme for October is Responsibility and here is something to think about. “If you mess up, fess up.” – Author unknown
- If there are any girls from the soccer team who did not receive the new, updated schedule, please see Ms. Pace today at some point. A reminder we have a soccer practice Friday at 815am. Meet in the gym. Please bring indoor shoes. Ms. Pace
- A message from the ECO-Team: today is the official start of the TDSB “walk to school” month. Did you walk, or scooter or bike? Awesome! Keep it up for your health and clean air! Thanks for listening!
- Uschool Students! Today is your first rehearsal! Second year students will go to Room 25 on the third floor and will meet Trish. Students beginning Uschool this year will go to the music room to meet their teacher Tatiana.
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities. Some days part of the announcements are read by the students in French. For the purposes of these posts, announcements will be in English.
You must be logged in to post a comment.