What’s coming up?
- TODAY – Thursday October 3rd- Cross Country Meet at Ashbridge’s Bay. Please feel free to come and cheer our Team on!
- Tuesday October 8th- Picture Day
- Friday October 11th– PA Day – NO SCHOOL!
- Monday October 14th– Thanksgiving – NO SCHOOL!
- Good morning! Please stand for the Land Acknowledgement and our National Anthem.
- We acknowledge we are hosted on the lands of the Mississaugas of the Anishinaabe , the Haudenosaunee Confederacy and the Wendat. We also recognize the enduring presence of all First Nations, Metis and Inuit Peoples.
- O Canada
- Please be seated. Make sure you are listening to anything that is relevant to you.
- Today is Thursday October 3rd and it is Day 3 in our schedule. Our character theme for October is Responsibility and here is something to think about. “When you blame others, you give up your power to change.” – Author Unknown
- Uschool Students! Today is your first rehearsal at 1130am. 2nd year students will go to room 25 on floor 3 and will meet Trish. Students beginning Uschool this year will go to the music room to meet their teacher, Tatiana. Bring your lunches, and outdoor shoes with you please.
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities. Some days part of the announcements are read by the students in French. For the purposes of these posts, announcements will be in English.