What’s coming up?
- TOMORROW – Thursday October 10th @ 8am – Walk In- Meet at the front of the school and wear red for education.
- TOMORROW – Thursday October 10th @ 1030am – Terry Fox Assembly
- Friday October 11th – PA Day – NO SCHOOL!
- Monday October 14th – Thanksgiving – NO SCHOOL! See you Tuesday October 15th!
- Tuesday October 15th @ 6pm – Gledhill Parent Council Meeting in the school library. Pizza and childcare will be provided
- Tuesday October 22nd – Primary Choir begins
- Friday October 25th @ 9am – Character Education Assembly “Responsibility”
- Thursday October 31st @ 1245pm – Hallowe’en Parade
- Good morning! Please stand for the Land Acknowledgement and our National Anthem.
- We acknowledge we are hosted on the lands of the Mississaugas of the Anishinaabe , the Haudenosaunee Confederacy and the Wendat. We also recognize the enduring presence of all First Nations, Metis and Inuit Peoples.
- O Canada
- Please be seated. Make sure you are listening to anything that is relevant to you.
- Today is Wednesday October 9th and it is Day 2 in our schedule. Our character theme for October is Responsibility and here is something to think about. “In the final analysis, the one quality that all successful people have is the ability to take on responsibility.” – Michael Korda
- From Ms. Smith- In addition to the individual results announced last week, Gledhill has also qualified the Grade 4 girls team(2nd place) for the South Conference Cross Country Finals on Thursday October 17th. Congratulations!
- Tomorrow is our final Terry Fox Assembly! We will welcome a Guest Ambassador and FINALLY see the staff take part in their challenges! Can’t wait to see what they will do!
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities. Some days part of the announcements are read by the students in French. For the purposes of these posts, announcements will be in English.