Date: October 15, 2019
Time: 6:00pm to 7:30pm
Location: Gledhill School Library, 2nd Floor
ALL Parents and Guardians are welcome to attend all or part of the meeting and all are considered members of the Council!
Pizza will be served. Childcare will be provided. If your children are attending, please stay to help clean up the space that they are in when the meeting is over.
Note if the door is locked – please ring the bell and the caretaker will let you in.
6:00pm to 6:05pm – Welcome and introductions
6:05pm to 6:30pm – Quick updates & Votes
- Principal’s Update
- Committee Updates
- Vote – Approve $200/teacher to support their classrooms (Treasurer)
- Background – Annually the school council reimburses teachers $200 (each) for expenses incurred by the teachers in support of their classroom. Receipts are provided for all reimbursements.
- Vote – Annual outdoor decoration budget (School Improvement Committee)
- Background – Annually the school council provides some funds to the school to beautify the school, this mainly includes the outdoor planters which are updated seasonally.
- Pending time availability: Update on Dream Big Event (Lori)
- Other Business – Open floor
6:30pm – 7:30pm – Priority Setting: Facilitated Exercise
- We are looking for everyone’s input into the priorities for the council for 2019/2020, we will be going through an exercise during the meeting to discuss where we should put our efforts
- If you can’t make the meeting you can still provide you input, please visit the link below and have your say:
- Click Here for Survey Link
- Friday, October 25, 2019 – Movie Night
- Friday, November 22, 2019 – Movie Night
- Friday, February 28, 2020 – Movie Night
- Friday, April 24th, 2020 – Movie Night
- Friday, June 12th, 2019 – Family Fest
Upcoming Council Meeting Dates
- Thursday, November 21
- Thursday, January 23
- Tuesday, February 18
- Thursday, March 26
- Tuesday, April 21
- Thursday, May 21
- Tuesday, June 16