Hello Gledhill families!
We will be having a slight change to the format of emails being sent to you from “The Gledhill Guardian” starting today! On Mondays you will receive an email with “What’s Coming Up at Gledhill?”. On Fridays, you will receive a summary of announcements that the students have heard throughout the week!
Of course, if something important like a special event or a volunteer call-out needs to be done, you may get an additional email with information specific to that! Thanks for all your support!
What’s coming up?
- Monday November 25th – Character Education Assembly ” Empathy” at 9am in the gym. All are welcome to attend!
- Friday November 29th- Pizza Lunch for those who have pre-ordered in grades 1-5
- Saturday November 30th- Last day for families of Grades 1-5 students to place Pizza Lunch orders for the 2019/20 school year
- Saturday November 30th @ 130pm – Marlies Game at Scotiabank arena for those with tickets
- Friday December 6th- PA DAY. No school today!
- Thursday December 12th- Winter Concert- 930am and 1pm in the school gym.
- Grade 1-5 concert at 930am. Classrooms participating: Rooms 6, 8, 18, 21, 22, 26, 27 and 28. Also students in Primary Choir, Primary Ukulele Kids and Strings
- Kindergarten Concert at 1pm. All kindergarten classes and the kindergarten “Ukulele Kids” group
Note: These emails are typed up and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities. Some days part of the announcements are read by the students in French. For the purposes of these posts, announcements will be in English.