Hello Gledhill families!
Here’s your weekly update of “what’s coming up at Gledhill”!
The character trait for December is “Kindness and Caring”. Every morning the students hear a quote related to kindness and caring with the morning announcements.
What’s coming up?
- Friday December 6th- PA DAY. No school today!
- Wednesday December 11th- Spirit Day- Dress in your Fun and Festive Wear
- Thursday December 12th- Winter Concert- 930am and 1pm in the school gym.
- Grade 1-5 concert at 930am. Classrooms participating: Rooms 6, 8, 18, 21, 22, 26, 27 and 28. Also students in Primary Choir, Primary Ukulele Kids, Strings, and Uschool Ukulele
- Kindergarten Concert at 1pm. All kindergarten classes and the kindergarten “Ukulele Kids” group
- Friday December 13th- Pizza lunch for students in Grades 1-5 who have signed up
- Tuesday December 17th at 9am- Character Education Assembly “Kindness and Caring” – in the school gymnasium. All are welcome!
- Friday December 20th- Spirit Day – Pyjama Day – wear your pyjamas to school
- Friday December 20th- Last day of school for 2019!!
- Monday January 6th, 2020- Back to school after winter break!
Note: These emails are typed up and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities. Some days part of the announcements are read by the students in French. For the purposes of these posts, announcements will be in English.