Registration is now open for #TDSB’s Parents and Caregivers as Partners Conference! Join us on October 22 and 23, 2022 to learn strategies to support your child, to connect with experts and other parents, and to hear our inspiring keynotes. Find all of the details at http://www.parentsaspartners.ca/.
- When you are at this page, go to Menu at the top. Here you will be able to see the Schedule. Check this tab out to see the agenda.
- Then go to the Pre-Conference Sessions’ tab for all of our in-person Pre-Conference sessions for both Saturday, October 22 and Sunday, October 23, 2022. Our Pre-Conference sessions include TDSB Outdoor Education Centres, Toronto Museums and our TDSB Centre for Black Student Achievement. Transportation is available to and from all pre-conference sessions for both the Saturday and the Sunday Sessions (you will be able to indicate this on your registration form).
- After you have looked at our Pre-Conference schedule of events, you can go to the Conference Sessions’ tab to see all of the sessions that are being offered over Zoom and the corresponding Day and Time. This will help you to plan your days.
- After you have determined what Pre-Conference and Conference sessions that you are going to attend, you then go to the Registration tab to register.
- Please be reminded that interpretation is available for all sessions (you will be able to indicate this on your registration form)